- Risk Analysis – Collecting data from the affected business unit in order to determine risk exposure for same and to compose the Fiduciary Solution.
- Assistance with Implementation – Working together with the stakeholders to implement the proposed Fiduciary Solutions.
- Train Staff Members – Training of affected team members on how to deal with a matter once the client has passed away. Training on the proposed Fiduciary Solution and how to implement same.
- Benefit from our network – Providing access to our network in the Fiduciary space (Master of the High Court, Magistrate Courts, Conveyancing as well as Estate Tax specialists).
- Legal Advisory – consultation to discuss your Fiduciary needs and advise on how to handle each challenge cost effectively.
- Review of your Last Will and Testament – Consultation to discuss the practicalities of Executing your Last Will and Testament and how your heirs will be impacted by your estate administration.
- Estate Planning – Estate Tax, costs and a liquidity calculation as well as draft any agreements relating to the planning of your estate.
- Trust Registration – Consultation to take in Trust instruction as well as deal with transfer of assets in accordance with regulating legislation.
- Administration of a deceased’s estate – As a nominated Executor. Appointed Agent on behalf of Executor. Representing heirs where another institution are the appointed Executors.